We’re ready for the adventure if you are.
Come rain or shine (or snow!) Woodrow High House continues to offer gold-standard outdoor adventurous activities for young people all year round.
- Boost resilience, self-confidence and wellbeing
- Increase engagement with learning
- Allow time for learning to be reinforced back in school
- Foster deeper relationships which are sustained back in school
- Discover brilliant new learning opportunities
- Greater return on investment & more inclusive
Download Learning Away’s handy guide to the benefits out winter residentials here.
Why Woodrow High House for your winter residential?
- Bespoke, outcomes-based activity programmes, designed to meet the aims and objectives of your trip
- Amazing off-peak discounts available from November – February
- Unique and memorable experiences – sharing stories around the campfire with marshmallows, star gazing, night-walk
- Warm and welcoming accommodation and facilities, with your own private lounge area to relax in after a busy day outside
- Tea & coffee facilities available throughout the day for group leaders, and hot chocolate in the evening for children and young people
- Plentiful indoor space, including a large sports hall, for those not-so-sunny days
- Experienced and passionate instructing staff
- Spare kit – including wellies, rain-coats & fleeces to keep you nice and warm throughout your stay
We offer affordable and competitively priced residential trips. We’ve included everything within the price, so there’s no hidden extras. For example, a two-night residential includes: your accommodation (with all bed linen provided), all of your meals freshly prepared onsite (from dinner on your arrival day to lunch on your departure day), up to 9 activities led by our fully qualified instructor team, as well as one instructor-led evening activity, your own private lounge area, access to the games room with table tennis, football table and tuck shop, as well as timetabled access to the sports hall, swimming pool and 3G Astroturf pitch.
Of course, you’re always welcome to stay for longer, or just for the day.