Woodrow welcomes London Youth Members, youth organisations and charities, Duke of Edinburgh participants, Guides, Scouts and local sports teams, who all come for a variety of activities and events, from residential stays, to day visits or to camp.
Woodrow offers more than just outdoor activities. It is also a perfect venue for – training, drama, dance, music, sports development, arts and crafts.
Visiting groups often choose to make full use of all our activities which are carefully designed to meet the objectives of the group.
At Woodrow young people can:
- Develop greater self-confidence, independence and resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with and between young people in a different setting.
- Learn new practical and fundamental life skills.
You can choose how Woodrow will work best for your group:
- We can plan a bespoke outdoor activity programme with you.
- You can run your own courses for training purposes, drama and dance or sports development andcombine them with some of our activities.
- Or you can completely plan your own visit.
London Youth Member Organisations with a current London Youth Quality Mark enjoy a discounted price over our standard youth organisation price. This means a Friday – Sunday weekend residential costs as little as £80 per person inclusive of activities, accommodation and catering.
In the last year:
“I would have given it 11 (out of 10) if there was one. I loved every second of being here!” – Young Person at the end of their weekend residential.
To find out more, or to book, please give us a call on 01494 433531 or send us an email to email@example.com