Get fit, make friends and enjoy a little you time at one of our Pilates classes.
The beauty of Pilates is that is is accessible to everyone, you can get started at any age or fitness level – so why not now? Pilates can help to improve your posture, core muscle tone, balance and joint mobility, as well as relieve stress and tension.
We understand that sometimes it can be a little daunting joining a new fitness class, which is why we’re happy to answer any questions you may have before you start, and we offer all new customers one trial class free of charge. We run Pilates four times a week during term time (and on an ad-hoc basis during the school holidays), always at 9:15 – 10:15am (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday). To book, please contact a member of the team.
- Autumn Term Tuesday 10th September – Saturday 14th December (excluding Monday 28th October – Sunday 3rd November)
- Spring Term Tuesday 7th January – Saturday 4th April (excluding Monday 17th – Sunday 23rd February)
- Summer Term Tuesday 21st April – Saturday 18th July (excluding Saturday 23rd – Friday 29th May)
Our classes: levels & group sizes
- Tuesday – intermediate / advanced (pure Pilates). Class size of 14.
- Wednesday – beginners / also suitable for those recovering from injuries. Class size of 10.
- Thursday – all-levels (uses equipment such as weights, rings and bands). Class size of 14.
- Saturday – intermediate (uses weights). Class size of 14.
- Termly bookings are £9 per session. Termly bookings must be booked and paid for in advance of the first class date.
- One-off sessions are £12 per session. These are offered on a first come first served basis and must be booked and paid for in advance, unfortunately we cannot accept walk-ins on the day.
How to book
To book, please email email@example.com or call 01494 433 531 and a member of the team will be able to assist. Before your first session, you will be required to complete a medical form, which can be found online here.