About the role
Lifeguards/ Leisure Assistants are a core part of the Leisure Centre team at Woodrow High House.
This is a great opportunity to develop yourself and your experience working in leisure.
If you come with an RLSS NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification), then do apply to work with us. If you do not have an RLSS NPLQ, but are keen 16+ years and keen to become a lifeguard, drop us an email and we can discuss options.
We have vacancies for motivated team players who are committed to making a difference, and bring with them an excellent work ethic, enjoy being customer facing, and are passionate about safety. Contracts vary from full-time 37.5 hours per week, to casual ad hoc hours to suit you.
You will take responsibility for providing a safe environment for all our visitors and providing excellent customer service.
The areas of work lifeguards/ leisure assistants cover include are:
- Lifeguard supervision of the pool during swimming sessions
- General cleaning duties of the Leisure Centre facilities
- Attending monthly NPLQ update training
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Helping set up and take down equipment
Salary: Full-time £16,321.50 per annum; casual rate competitive
Hours: Varied contracts from full-time 37.5 hrs per week to casual hours to suit
Important dates and how to apply
Read the full Job Description and Person Specification that outlines the expectations of this role in detail. If this sounds like you and you are interested, please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before you apply.
To apply, please submit via email to email@example.com :
- Your comprehensive CV and supporting statement indicating clearly how you meet the essential requirements of the Person Specification (no more than 2 A4 pages)
- Completed Declaration of Criminal Convictions Form
- Completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
NOTE: Applications will be considered upon receipt and only those that satisfy the criteria will be invited to interview. Each application will be reviewed for shortlisting on receipt thereof until the position is filled. We are unable to respond to every application submitted.
Any questions? Call 01494 432 433